Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My experience of BSNL broadband on apple mac book

Recently I bought apple mac book. Bsnl broadband worked quite well in apple mac too. The ipod and iphone giant Apple's mac book has got safari web browser which is very cool for web browsing and its something new to browse in safari browser. At first bsnl broadband not worked well in mac os. But after downloading relevant drivers from internet (took me more than 3 hrs to search) and installed those drivers. Now its working very well. I posted this post to tell my experience with my NEW APPLE MAC BOOK.
Please feel free to comment on this blog and get your queries solved.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

hi friend! i just came across your blog from google and i was planning on buying a macbook in india...but i'm nmot sure whether the bsnl modem and software works on a mac....the place where i live in there's no wifi around much...so i get my net on my current desktop through BSNL broadband(modem)...can you tell me any other issues with that ??? thanx a lot friend...please email me at crazydanster(at)gmail(dot)com :) thanx once again

What's new with me said...

Hey... i did the same for my macbook and working well well with dataone. But, i am having problems with wireless connection with dataone. could you please send me the link to download drivers for wireless connection for macbook.

cheers,

sai